Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

what happem right now. i can feel the weird but familiar atmosphere now. i did someting wrong? i played game and not sleep yet? hmm... yea u can say i break the promise but i am  not wanted to. explain will just make worst. I just hope that you can acc me but u are angry and ignore me. yea can say u are sleepy or tired. hmm... what actually is i dont know. not statisfy with me? cos of? hmm.. i really cant guess what u think this time. u say worry i go away and stuff like that is like you dont trust me? hmm,... is hard to believe me? i not that prefect i know. i try to be. listen to you go to bed early. but problem is i cant sleep now. hmm.. what actually you want me to do? hmm.. i really dont know and what u want? hmm... hmm...i am dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam bo mood. good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment